bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Friday, March 03, 2006

New sneakers :)

I went to DSW tonight with my mom, and we got lucky. They had just marked down everything on clearance, so i actually managed to get three adorable pairs of shoes. I got a pair of nice sneakers (w/ mesh for the summer) a pair of adorable flats that are pink and cream with a design that's way too hard to describe, and a pair of awesome chinese laundry sandals for $10. But....
I also got a pair of awesome comfy Adidas sneakers for $50. Not bad at all, and they will last for a long time. For some reason, i can't seem to remember the last time i bought real nice sneakers, which will probably mean never. I think the last couple of years i bought those nice kinds like pumas, ect to wear to school. Workout-esc ones were always from payless or something.
I was too tired to work out today and just kinda chilled out after school and made follow up calls for DC, and it was 5 by the time i was done so i did nothing. Food wasn't bad except for a cookies and cream bar and the frosting off a cupcake.....oh and two cookies. Ok, so it was bad. I swear to god, i can get rid of salt, bread for the most part, ect...but then i get this sweet tooth from nowhere! I've also realized that im getting a little worried b/c i never want to eat anything at home anymore. Not that I've ever really enjoyed my mom's cooking, but im never going to lose weight if i eat out every day, no matter how many salads i get. So i think im going to start making some food myself. Any suggestions?
I've decided that I'm going to take my stuff for the gym with me to work and go right from there. I'll be tired, but i want to make sure to get in two workouts since Wed. for this week, since March Madness started. Or else I'll really be disgusted with myself...
I'm determined to get back into full swing here folks. Mind over matter, one small step at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home