bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Haha the Irony...

So, i think the NIGHT, or the day after my last post, not sure when it was.......i got SO sick. Basically, i got the NASTY crazy virus that's going around. I threw up and everything. So that was pretty insane... I stayed home on thursday, and friday, i could've gone to school, but it was a friday, i was still tired (even though i slept for 16 hrs on thursday) and just thought it was better to stay at home. Saturday, i went to work in the morning, where i felt kinda woozy, and after work i came home after running some errands and hibernated all night and today because of the CRAZY snowstorm. We got about 18 inches i think.......thank god for our neighbor who has a snow blower and almost ALWAYS cleans a major part for us......as much of the driveway as he can, and all the sidewalk, which wraps around the front and side of the house (we live on the corner).
So, I dropped a couple of pounds being sick w/ the dehydration and stuff, but on top of that, all weekend, i've realized that even though i feel fine, my appetite def. hasn't come back. I mean i want to eat, but a lot LESS than ever. I'm not complaining though, its good. Hopefully it will just push the weightloss, as long as i make sure i still eat enough of all the good stuff.
I'm still going with the weight loss, i had an awesome workout RIGHT before i got really sick wed night, so that was odd. I'm going to stick to working out 3-4 times a week at the moment, and eating right and drinking lots of water. I wish i could get an extra burst of motivation right now. I know that im developing better habits, but still nothing extreme to the point where i feel like im seeing definite results. I'm still yo-yo bouncing a loss or a gain of a couple of pounds in each direction, which means that im still stuck in the mid 180's. It's just really weird, but i hate the fact that im finding it so hard for me to set a more restrictive way right now. Then again, i feel like if i don't, im never going to see the results i want. So its like, im working out (kinda) and eating right (kinda) so even though i feel like im doing what i need to do, im really not, and thats why im not seeing the results i want. I hope that getting this out here will help me realize that setting a better and more rigorous plan will give me the results that i want, and it will give me the motivation and willpower to stick to that plan. Right now, my goal is still to hit 150 before my 18th birthday. That means that i have just about 3 1/2 months to lose 35 lbs. Is that possible? I don't even know, or even know if its healthy. I do however realize that for my body, it's not an unhealthy as it would be for someone else, just because at this age, i should be able to lose more than a lb or two a week. However let's see...2 lbs a week for 13 weeks is is 26 lbs...so not that bad...maybe ill change that goal to 155 by my birthday, and then the last 20 lbs sometime during the summer. We shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home