bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Sweet Success!

I've finally broken through the damn 187-190 range, and am now swinging b/t 184-185 on my NON digital scale (which is soon to be replaced as soon as i get a 20% off coupon from bed bath and beyond). Other than that, this weekend was fantastic eating, only 3 choc. covered cherries. I didn't get any excercise in because i ended up working double this weekend, so i couldn't really do anything else but relax....which was needed with a capital N. I'm feeling great right now, because i have to think that this was the healthiest day of my life! I drank my 64 oz of water, went to the gym between school and work since we had a half day, and this was the meal:

B: raw cashews b/t midterms
L: Sushi ( 6 pc california roll, 6 pc terriyaki chnx) w/ a diet coke
S:2 cup chnx broth w/ a slice of ww tst 1/2 pad of butter
S:banana
D: 1/2 of my grilled chnx w/ sesame seeds and chik peas over toss salad

The best part of the day was when i avoided buying junk b/t my midterms, said no to my friends fries, got myself to the gym even when it went lying about a doctor's appointment as to why i was late to work, and not eating any junk when i was bored b/c work was slow

Fantastic day! I am so determined to be below 180 by the end of the month!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    Awesome @ 184-185 what a great loss!! I'm sure it helped you mentally too knowing you CAN break through those barriers.

    You're going so well with the eating, I'm in awe!! I'm a sucker for temptation and here you are knocking it back at every turn. Good on ya ;D

    Menu looks yummy - you'll be below 180 in no time!

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Critter said…

    You are doing great!!!! Stick with it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home