bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Huh?

Ok, i am thinking its time for me to abandon my scale, because i was back up to 190 today, and i just don't believe it. I had a great workout again yesterday evening, ate well all day except for some combos... and im sorry, but i don't think i gained three pounds of muscle from one workout lol. It's high time I buy a new scale!
Today I had an epiphany. If I eat something small right after 1st period, i will def. be hungry 3/4th period, and i NEED to have something on me, or I WILL buy candy b/c you can always buy candy in my school. PLUS, they're selling Getrudge Hawk chocolate bars, which are to die for. They are awesome. I had one today :( and three more pieces of chocolate. I don't know what the hell this is...when I ate a lot of crap, i didn't even like chocolate all that much. Now that I've actually achieved cutting out all the other crap, all I want is chocolate! It's horrible...lol. I'm not that upset. This is the beginning of my journey. This is going to be hard. I will suceed.
I can already see little changes in my body. Usually i just lose the weight from my face really quickly, but that hasn't happened yet. However, I instantly felt it in my thighs and my stomach. I'm hoping this means its real poundage coming off?
Today at work when i was eating, i think i ate the first meal of my life where i ate the perfect amount of food. Typically, I'm always FULL. Not stuffed, but i feel the food sitting there. Today at work, i had half a spinach salad w/ light dressing and the bacon, but no croutons, with which i had half a chicken salad sand on pita. I didn't even touch the pita! In fact, i got up and threw it out! If i had left it on my plate, i would have eaten it after five minutes. I know it. So, back to this weird feeling...i just felt completely satisfied, not at all hungry...but not at all like it was too much. I know it sounds weird, i can't completely explain it, but it made me happy. Plus, I usually get hungry for a snack later on...whether it be fruit or whatnot. Today, i don't even want that.
And i only drank water today. That's a first! In general, I've noticed that my food portions are growing def. getting smaller. Maybe they'll even be normal one day soon :)
Ok, im off to do hw. Being a senior sucks when you have no motivation to do ANY work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home