bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

MAD!

Bad news first- i got a parking ticket today! It's my first ticket :( [I've only had my license for 5 1/2 months] so I'm pretty annoyed. It's so stupid too! I had gone over the curb and thought that i had come off of it, but apperantly not...there was ice there too, so i guess i had come off the ice and not the curb w/o realizing it...and apperantly, my friend doesn't look down when she gets out of a car, b/c i know i would have noticed instantly if i had been getting out of the passengers side of another car. It's not a big deal, its not a speeding ticket or any kind of violation like that, but that's still $54 dollars for being on the freaking curb! 54?!!! I'm annoyed....hopefully though, that's the worst kind of ticket i'll ever get...
In other news, I'm back DOWN to 187!! Yeay:) I was pretty sure those couple of pounds i gained back would drop quickly, but it was nice to see that happen. I'm hoping that I might even be able to get down into the 170's within the end of the month.
Food yesterday wasn't bad...i think the only bad stuff was a cookie and a couple of choc. covered cherries. It happens :)
Today, i haven't had ANYTHING bad yet. This morning was a single serving box of cereal (cinnamon grahams ~100 cals) with some combos for a snack later on (once again portion controlled size). Lunch was a scoop of chicken salad and some yankee bean soup. I love the fact that we have open campus for lunch and i can come home. Now, when i came home after school, I had a couple of clementines. Very nice and filling. Dinner will be some kind of meat/salad most likely, with a fudgesicle or some fruit if need be later on. Now I am off to the gym, b/c as badly as i want a nap, i won't be able to get there again until friday, so i should go. Plus come on, how can that loss not motivate me?! :)
Lastly im just going to note that while the food im eating (combos lol) may not seem as healthy and 'dietish' as it needs to be, for me the fact that im controlling the portions and eating more often is definitly helping most of all right now. I'm sure that after the first 20-25 lb loss, i will have to watch what im eating even more closely, but i think that i will be so motivated by that point, it hopefully won't be a problem.

Hope everyone else has a wonderful day, stay motivated!

P.S. WORKOUT WAS GREAT! except for when it got cut short by my fathers acquantance who decided to come lecture me about schools and such lol. It was a great workout, im glad i went. Also, very random, my profile views just jumped from 16 to 32! What the eff?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Critter said…

    Sorry about the ticket, but congrats on the weight loss. Don't worry about eating some snacks sometimes if you let yourself have a little every once and awhile it will keep you from binging later.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    UGGHHH!!! I hate tickets like that, I got one for parking longer then the time by like 2mins I was so pissed. Lucky it's not a speeding one though heh.

    Awesome @ workout and eating I love your attituded about how "it happens" I really need to remember that - I get too hung up on feeling guilty like that's going to help change it heh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home