bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Good day...

I finally got myself to the gym today and had a GREAT workout...im sure that im going to be sore tomorrow. Also, the eatings been good. I had a dannon lite and fit w/ fiber yogurt, a bunch of sunflower seeds, and some cantelope after the gym. Dinner will be some chicken and turkey w/salad, and fruit later on if im still hungry.
With the amount of garbage that i ate last week, i was up to 190, but i already dropped a pound of that b/c i ate well yesterday. Hopefully after the workout and good eating today, i'll be back to my 187 within the week.
I've decided that I also won't start looking for a prom dress until im at least 175, hopefully even less if I buy it in Mid-March somewhere. Hmm, let's see...when i went to senior prom last year w/ a friend, i was in a 12. I'd like to be down to a 9/10 for this year. That would make me very very happy :)
And...last but not least, I'm ordering the biggest loser DVD and a new scale online today!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    Awesome, this post is so inspiring - especially since your last.

    I think it's wonderful you got in a great workout and your foods sound yummy and healthier! I think you'll have no trouble getting to 187 by the end of the week!

    oOo do we get pictures of you @ prom when you're in your 9/10 size dress ;D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home