bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Excited!

Ok, so sadly, because of festivities this weekend, i did gain back a pound :( However, I am ok with that, and am sooo looking forward to getting back on track. Jan-March is usually the worst part of the school year for me, becuase it really tends to drag, and now that I've gotten into colleges, and its the second half of my senior year, I don't really want to do much work. So other than worrying about who I'm going to go to prom with (lol), I've been thinking about the fact that I don't really have anything to look forward to until March, where I'll be going to D.C. for a week for school. Then, it kinda just hit me-duh! Throw myself into this weight loss thing completely...there really is no better time right now. So I am really excited right now- If i could just stop pushing it off and saying tomorrow, it would be great. I just need to shut my mouth and stop eating all the crap, and just start exercising a little bit again. I'm looking forward to getting that energy back again...the endorphins really help me out. I'm hoping that if i actually start going to sleep at a normal hour again, it should help, b/c i should have more energy. So to end on a positive note, today is my absolute LAST day where i just think about wanting to lose the weight. It starts tomorrow! Yay!

Also, I was wondering if anyone knows how i can add additional pages for pictures, progress charts, goal charts, ect?Or sidebar it?....I'm reallllly bad at this html stuff lol.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Critter said…

    Try reading some of the faq and help pages on blogger it has helped me soooo much. I am not good at this stuff but it explains really well. If I can do it anyone can. Good luck!!!

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger Dee said…

    yup what fg said! But if you still need help just email me and I'll try and explain it as much as I can - it's not as difficult as it seems.

    On the weight front - good for you, can't wait to see how great you do going all hardcore with it til March, I'm doing the EXACT same thing actually because Uni doesn't start again for me til late Feb, early March so I'm going to concentrate on doing all I can now, so I'll have a solid routine by the time things get busy-ish again.

    Good Luck, Hope you had a great New Year ;D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home