bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Today

Today was not the best day eating wise....I had a bagel this morning, but with nothing on it.

Later on, because i was on a trip, i sucumbed to the urge when we went into the candy store (!) and bought about a $3.00 worth of bulk candy....which i can tell you, i only ate most of the choclate from that, and then THREW out the jelly beans! I was kinda proud of myself for that...i didn't want it, so i didn't have it. Had i kept it, i would've eaten them. But really, these chococlate cravings are puzzling me. I NEVER had these, even when its TOM. Later on, for lunch pple wanted chinese food, but i went down the hall (we went to NBC studios @ rockefeller center, where they light the tree, for those of you who don't know....and we saw all the studios which was cool, and we went into the late breaking news one and the conan o'brien studio which was cool....but anyway, i went down the hall, got myself a can of diet sprite and a turkey sand. with tomato, field greens, fat free honey mustard dressing, and avacado on multigrain. It was awesome :) After that i had a sugar free/fat free jello cup at home, and when i went to a meeting at school, we'll that was where i hit the trouble spot. I was starving for some reason, which im usually not by that point in the day. I knew i should have just stayed away from the food, but i didn't. And so, i had... hm, about an 8 in. turkey and cheese sand on a hero, a bag of sunchips, and a brownie. A BROWNIE...once again, it was the damn chocolate. Anyway, I checked my cals and stuff on fitday, and i realized that even with the bad stuff, i ate about 2000 calories. So def. nto a great day to go down in the books, but overall, a bad day could have been a horrible day. I could've eaten chinese food, a lot more candy, cookies at the meeting, another brownie, and i could've drank more soda/non-diet stuff instead of water the rest of the day. I'm really trying to learn to accept when i have bad days, but also look at the good. AND tomorrow i WILL eat only good stuff and kill myself at the gym. And i plan to do the same thing over the weekend. I WILL BE 180 lbs by the end of the month. It's going to happpen. I will not fail because of chocolate lol.

I hope everyone has more willpower than me. I really do.
-Milana :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home