bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The numbers game...

So I've figured out that according to the Biggest Loser diet/excercise program, I need to eat under 1310 calories a day. I think I'm going to actually try and do this at a more structured pace. Structure helps me. So I guess that means that I need to start writing down what I eat, and its nutrition facts...also what has always mistified me was portion sizes. I could never do the 8 oz./ i tbs/ect thing. They say everyone has trouble with it in the beginning though, so maybe after a few weeks I really will be able to eyeball stuff. We just bought a new scale for the kitchen, so that should help with the food. I'm worried. I don't know if im strong enough to do this. I want it so badly, and im going to try hard. I really am. I mean, if I lose an average of two pounds a week, for the total wieght loss of 52 pounds, that is 26 weeks, which is about 6.5 months. That should put me right in the middle of the summer. I said that hitting my goal wieght was targeted for the early summer, so there's no problem there. I know what foods are healthy and what are not, and I like to excercise...what scares me about the excercise is that it just seems like SO much more than I've EVER done. So the plan is simple:
Eat right- smaller portions, 4-6 times a day
Log the food and calorie intake- at all times. Come home and figure it out if need be on fitday
Excercise at least 3x per week. This number will increase to 4 and then to 5. Maintaining will be decided when i reach goal
Weigh in offically once a week- this will be Monday, which will hold me accountable on weekends, AND hopefully make me look forward to Monday :)
Stay positive- get back up one more time than i fall
Try to learn something new about nutrition/excercise each week
Blog as often as possible
Drink water or diet stuff only
Build self confidence, and willpower!
Make a list of rewards/ goals that will be based on non-food rewards
Learn to love myself and be a more organized and happier person

**This will be edited as many times as necessary to meet my goal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home