bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I've decided...

So I've decided that even though I'm ok with getting to my goal of 130-140 any time during the summer, I'd REALLY REALLY like to be 150 by my 18th birthday, which is May 29th. So I've got about four months to lose about 30-35 lbs...yea, i have no idea what my real wieght is right now. On monday, I was 184.5, on tuesday, after a great workout and eating day on monday, i was 181ish, which i thought was pretty insane and i didn't know if i believed, and today, after an ok day yesterday, i was 186. So as i don't think im gaining and dropping 5 lbs in a day, I've decided to TRY and avoid the scale for at least the rest of the week.
I've a little stuffed up and congested, which has really dropped my energy level, so i don't really want to pay much attention to what im eating and drinking. Plus i have no energy to study for midterms, but that's another story. Yesterday was a scheduled rest day, and eating was ok...i had some raw cashews for breakfast, then i bought a pack of poptarts during the break in between midterms (i promise, i was really hungry and it was the MOST nutrious thing there.......i so avoided the candy cookies and chips!) For lunch i had the rest of my salad from monday night w/ a little bit of homemade liver pate that my mom made which was awesome! Later, i had a snack of some clementines and another handful of nuts. For dinner, i had plain salad and more liver pate. Later, i had a single square of dark chocolate and some celery w/ peanut butter. So really it was just the poptarts that were bad Tuesday. The other bad thing was that i barely drank ANY water. Not the best thing to do.
Today, i didn't eat any breakfast, and for lunch i went to panera and had half a ceasar salad and half a chnx sandwich. Plus chips AND a piece of bread. With a diet coke. lol. Not the best meal- a lot of bread and carbs in general. I could've done a lot worse though, so i guess its ok. I could've had a burger and fries or something even worse. I'm heading to the gym now, and im going to make sure that for the rest of the day i eat healthy, and I'm going to make sure i drink ALOT of water. Hopefully the rest of today will counteract the bad stuff yesterday and today.
I'm going to be glad when midterms and this cold are done so i can get back to a normal schedule! For now, I'm just going to do the best i can. I'm going to estimate that with the bugged out scale, I'm still at about 184, so I'd really really really love to be at 180 by the end of the month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home