bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Biggest Loser workout!

WOW...i just did the biggest loser workout, and it was INSANE. I feel amazing! I did the warm up, which really gets you going, then the beginning cardio, and ended with the cool down. It was supposed to be 5, 25, 20 mins, but i think they round up when they estimate, because the work out def. seemed more like about 40-42 mins long all together instead of 50. However, even though i did the beginniner's cardio, it was awesome! Totally kicked my butt! I did it with my mom and we were both really pushing ourselves, and i won't lie, i was completely covered with sweat. I'm glad to say that i was able to do probably about 90% of all the movements...I've just found that my quads are shaky and my balance needs some work. So i could say a lot about it, but im going to keep this short. All in all, it was an amazing workout. I'm excited to see what else it holds.
In general, the last couple of days have been good, i've worked out already 3 times this week counting today, and will go to the gym 2m and possibly add in a workout on sat. to make it 4 or 5 for the week. Right now the most important thing is to not burn myself out like i have done in the past and not give up. I feel great tho, and have decided to up my workout's to 4x per week, but if i only get in 3, its ok. Just a minimum of 3, no less! Food has been decent, today food was find. I went out after my midterm w/ a friend, got an omelette...but it came with a huge side of home fries and 2 pancakes! This place is amazing! I had to take 5 mins to talk myself into NOT getting pancakes. I instantly asked for a to go box, threw in the pancakes, half of the HUGE 4 egg(at least!) omelette, and 3/4 of the potatoes. Even after that, i only ate 1/2 of what was on the plate. So i was happy, and later at work i was really good. Just some soup, greek salad, and some chicken salad. All in all, i've decided to try and wean myself off the scale b/c its been all over the place, and i think that mentality is hurting me, not helping me. So I think i may even cut back to weighing myself once every 2 wks, or once a week max, and just see how my clothes sit.
Ok, off for a shower and bed. Hope everyone has a great friday!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Barbi said…

    Good for you for getting thru the Biggest Loser Workout! It seriously kicked my butt! But it was great and I literally had to change my clothes when I was finished it.
    I love your blog. I read it from start to finish...You've got my support and encouragement...sounds like your doing a GREAT job!!!
    Barbi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home