bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Today

So today was ok. I think I overindugled a little food wise because i was bored, and i didn't work out. I drank only water, but not enough. I had a 24 oz bottle, and then aother 16 or 18 oz bottle, but I didn't drink any after 2 o'clock today. I've noticed that If i don't try and have a bottle of water around, i won't drink it. Instead, i had this sago tea strawberry shakeish thing, which i now remembered why i don't like it! It was wayyy too sweet.

I feel like i ate a lot today.

B: 2 of these things my mom made....they're the pillsbury biscuit things, stuffed w/ cabbage and mushrooms. Not really breakfast food lol, but my mom makes them twice a year, so im not feeling guilty about that.
S: granola bar and cheese stick
L:Chicken parm w/ vodka sauce wrap. Tasted amazing, but i don't even WANT to think about the calories.
S: another 2 biscuits, and some sf/ff pudding
S:The strawberry shake thingy, which i didn't finish...it just wasn't good
D: some cheese w/ garden veggies on 1 pc. dark russian bread, w/ some type of russian deli meat and mustard

So yea....i think a lot of the food today was just too...over processed and not really good for me lol. I didn't necessarily eat junk...but not very healthy. Tomorrow is another day, and hopefully i can be extra healthy, and since i don't have school friday, i can work out after work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home