bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March Madness!

So Snackiepoo and I have officially began March madness, and today is the day that i officially recommit myself! Today wasn't even that bad actually. I'd say that i was at about 80-85% good with food, AND im going to the gym in half an hour. I haven't worked out in 12 days (oh LORD) but that's never happening again. It was just a combination of me being away, busy, and TIRED. I'm really looking forward to starting again, especially because from here on in, i shouldn't have too much work going on school wise.
I need some help here with two things.
First: I need new gym sneakers. I have flat feet, so they can't have a super curve in them, or they will kill me. Also, i want cheap but good shoes that will last me for a while. I wear them to the gym and to work. Like, i don't want to spend more than 60$ on them, even less if possible (I'm telling you, im really cheap with all shoes, but i love 'em!)
Second: Lately, even though i haven't been excersicing as much, I AM eating better in general. I've completely cut out almost all cookies/gummy candy stuff/chips but now I LOVE chocolate. I was never this bad when i ate everything else, so i don't know why this started to happen. I have figured out though that if i have dark chocolate, i can't eat the entire thing, which is good.
I offically restarted today at 184.5. That's kinda what i've been fluctuating to between 181-192. However, i do feel like im more mentally prepared now then i was when i first started this.
The plan for the rest of the week....month....year...life....is eat less, move more obv.
I'm working out tonight, tomorrow if work closes b/c of the weather, ill work out at home, and hopefully friday. Maybe saturday, but saturday is hard b/c work is a workout in itself.
Next week i will look to workout at least 4 times, which shouldn't be hard, b/c of state testing school starts really late tues-friday.
The week after THAT will be hard, as i'll be in DC mon-friday and looking at schools on Saturday. I won't be able to workout at all, so i will just have to CHUG water and really really really watch my food. I don't think it will be that bad though, and we walk EVERYWHERE. Hopefully i will just maintain.
Ok, off to get ready for the gym. I'm actually looking forward to it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home