bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Monday, February 27, 2006

EEEKKK!

I think I'm going to Cancun in July with my best friend, her verrrry cute cousin, and maybe some others. That means that I have less than 5 months to get in shape!!!

Uh, i think tomorrow starts back on plan 110%! I thinking that as much as i would like to be at goal (~50 lbs) that's not going to happen, so im determined to lose AT LEAST another 35 to be at 150. I know that's what i said i wanted to be at by my birthday, but obstacles just keep showing up. Maybe we should say 145 by Cancun? Almost at goal, and then ill tackle those last 10 before college? Idk, i need feedback here people!!

In other news, i've been mulling things over, and think that I'm "starting over" on March 1st, and this seems to be the perfectttt catalyst for that. I mean, i've been online for almost three months, and feel like I'm honestly almost still the same exact weight. So I'd rather start fresh at 185, and know that that's really where i committed myself, instead of feeling like i've been going nowhere fast in the last 3+ months. So March 1st, we start with the first official weigh in, and clean clean eating, with a target range 0f 3-5 workouts a week, hopefully closer to the five. I'm also going to look at some different workouts, so i don't get bored so easily. I found out that there's a yoga class on weds. i can go to, then my biggest loser workout, plus the always faithful gym. Here's to falling off the wagon and always climbing right back on, with lots of lessons learned in between.

I've now realized a very simple mantra, taken from the genius Snackiepoo...i have no idea how to link, so sry about that, but she's on my blogroll...

Eat less, move more. Simplify things.
That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home