bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Short and Sweet

Oh yes, sweet would be the right word. That's what i ate today. This morning was the senior breakfast, and I had a small danish AND the cream and bottom layer of a boston cream (basically i just didn't eat the chocolate top.) Then after lunch, I had two reese's chocolate cookies, plus a couple of chocolate covered cherries at work. Other than that, i had a sand. at lunch, cup soup and a banana for snacks, and dinner was turkey burger w/ ceaser......but i split fries w/ the other girl. So today was most def. my pig out day. (Nowhere near as bad as when i first started this whole thing though!) The thing im most proud of is that i still went and did my biggest loser workout. Maybe not as sucessful........i did a lot of the side step thingy, my quads just weren't cooperating. I'm not going to Maryland, so this means no way-in until monday. I'm def going to make sure that there's a nice loss this week! Now, im off to sleep b/c i've got no school 2m!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    I agree with Snackie, there are gonna be days when food just slips throw our fingers and into our mouths..

    and all we can do is just forgive ours and move on ~ which is what it sounds like you've done gurl!

    See, even now you're starting to realise your habits are changing, when bad isn't as bad as it use to be! That's so awesome that you split fries with someone else!!

    And wow @ still doing your BL workout, I've heard that is a real butt breaker haha.

    Glad to see you back, I was wondering where you went.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home