bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Perfect day

I think I can honestly say that today was my first perfect day in over a month.

Food:

B: plain yogurt w/ cinnamon and strawberries

S:Cashews(kinda w/ breakfast tho lol i was really full)

L: Breaded chicken pieces (this was the only semi-bad thing)

S: Banana

D: 4 sm. turkey meatballs and a piece of chicken w/ a sliced tomato

I had 3 bottles of 17 oz water, a bottle of diet snapple iced tea, and a medium iced coffee w/ cream and splenda

NO SWEETS OR BREAD! I finally made it through a day without either of the evils. I feel like i can live with this...

Plus i had an amazinnnngggg workout, so im at 2 this wk with another planned for friday and saturday afternoon. Hopefully I will hit my goal of 4 this week.

I'm feeling good, and will be doing weigh in Sunday since im leaving monday for D.C. for the week :)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    omg what an awesome day Hun!!! Keep it up ;D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home