bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

D.C.!

So tomorrow, bright and early, I will be in school at 6:30 a.m. for the coach bus to D.C.

I'm really excited! I went last year, but I didn't really know what to expect and didn't get to see everything that I wanted to. This time, my research is limited to one day (evil evil me :) ) and i am so planning to site see the rest of the week!

I have no way to excercise, but with all the walking we do, I'm not worried. Plus I didn't buy any snacks for the hotel room this time, and I am bringing a ton of water bottles with me b/c im cheap, and I'm looking foward to eating healthy all week.

I finally also bout a memory card for my camera so there will be pictures when i get back, if i can figure out how to upload them:)

Have a good week ladies...I'll be back Friday afternoon, but am going to Philly Saturday to look at schools, and am working Sunday morning, and will be exhausted Sunday afternoon, plus making up work at school all next week...I'm not exactly sure when I'll be back online, but don't worry, I will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home