bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 18th birthday, which means I'm legal, and can now be charged as an adult if i go to jail lol!

While I may not be the weight i want to be, i have lost some weight, have started to develop MUCH better habits, am more aware of what i eat and should (or should not lol! be eating, but most importantly.......

Mentally, the last six months have helped me so much. I am so much happier with myself, and am learning how to become a better person both inside and out. I've accepted that when things do click, it will be for me and no one else. I look forward to that. I'm working on getting myself to a much healthier place, and i know that it will come it time. When i am ready to let go of this mental block which keeps me eating and not working out like i should, then i will achieve my goal.

Here's to another great 12 months, which new school new friends and new memories to come! This IS the first day of a new life!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Critter said…

    Happy Birthday!!!!! You have the same b'day as my son. I hope you had a great one and have many, many more.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    Happy Birthday Darlin'!!!!!!! I hope you had a great day!! and I absoluetly loved what you wrote, so true to it ALL.

    New life, New you, New things to look forward to!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home