bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

27 days till I'm legal!

Yay on the title :)

Last week and the week before were really good, but since Saturday, this have been a bit...bumpy. I won't say that I've fallen off the wagon alltogether, but I've been indulging.......a corn muffin or two, a bagel and a half this morning....some bread w/ cavier and stuffed biscuit things at a family party, and some cake.....its just been too much bad stuff! Plus yesterday, that I though that I was fully back on the wagon, but then at work i just ate too much stuff......not even bad, but i wasn't hungry just bored! Do you have any idea how hard it is to be around food when there's nothing to do??? lol...So yup, a corn muffin, a banana, a cup of beef noodle soup, and two handfuls of chips that i really didn't want...

Oh well.... So i had a free bagel and a half this morning, but then i wasn't hungry during lunch, so i had an iced coffee and a banana. Now, I'm off to the gym! Once i go three times this week, I've hit that 21 days to form a habit! Yay!

I'm just really happy that these 3 days or so didn't completely throw me off. PLUS i tried on a pair of capris last week which i can now pull off easily w/o even unzipping or unbottoning, and another pair that now fit me perfectly, where last year they were skin tight and did that weird bulging thing around my thighs w/ extra material around the summer......and my prom dress just keeps looking better and better on me! I'm going to do comparison shots of prom last year and this year, b/c i think i look pretty different.....

okay off to the volleyball game at school and then the gym!

Loving the weather! High 60's and low 70's all week!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Working Lady said…

    Awesome job at the gym. I am still working on that particular aspect of weightloss. Don't beat yourself up about eating. Only a crazy wouldn't have cake at their own birthday!

    I have a workplace that ALWAYS has lots of food around when nothing's going on. I try to keep a large stash of sugarfree gum on hand to stop the cravings.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    I'm with Gretchen on only crazy wouldn't have cake on their birthday LOL, believe me - from experience if you try to deny it you'll just binge on it later...

    Awesome @ the gym and the carpis!!! that's so wonderful, keep up the great work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home