bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Back on the wagon...

So I haven't posted in a few weeks...

I went on vaca to Cancun...had an absolute blast going to all the clubs, meeting some great people, relaxing, and hanging out with my best friend in the world, who i don't get to see too often. It was just an awesome trip. I ate pretty well.......it was all inclusive, but i stuck to healthy food and didn't really eat a lot of sweets.....all the stuff on the islands isn't too sweet, its all fresh, and with all the dancing and everything, i actually managed to loose some weight!

However since i've been home for a bit over a week, i've been doing a lot of nothing with some work on the side. I realized that when i sit at home, i sleep and eat, and thats about it lol. So I went to Gold's and signed a new contract for a month, and got my butt back to the gym!

I plan to use that to full advantage, after that i'll have about 3 weeks left here at home before i leave for school. During those couple of weeks, instead of wasting another 80$ for only 2 weeks to workout, im going to go to the fitness room at my community center. I can do my cardio there, and they have some weights. It'll be limited, but better than nothing!

Starting Sept. 2nd, ill be away at school, and there are gyms on every campus! So all in all, now its just time to settle into a routine that i will stick to when i get to school.

I went to the doctor for my shots before i start school, and i weighted in at 187 on their scale. I'll take that as my current weight, even though basically im the same since December, my body looks completely different so its quite odd. I'd like to break 170 before i leave for school. I have six weeks to lose 17 lbs, and i think its quite possible.

I'm glad to be back!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger Critter said…

    You can do it!!! I can't wait to see the 170's either. I am glad you had a good vacation:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home