bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm horrible at coming up with titles...

Yay! Another succesful week of hitting the gym four times...and for at least an hour and half to two...it's nice when I have this kind of time to dedicate to myself and my body....The funny thing is that yesterday when I didn't work out, i felt quite lethargic...maybe im finally getting to the point where I have to do SOME KIND of workout everday? I would actually love that...

The food is getting better little by little.......While I'm not eating the right things or often enough at all.....im gravitating away from even WANTING the junk. I went to the store today to get something to eat (b/c there is no food in my house whatsoever) and I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted. I was going to get some kind of junk......i was like, oh i want either cake or cookies or something......but b/c I couldn't settle on one thing (as in there was nothing that I HAD to have) I ended up with some sushi and diet iced tea. It was a good feeling...

I'm kind of trying to find new things that I can eat......whether or not I have to buy them premade or cook it myself, either one is fine. I just can't eat my mother's cooking and blank out whenever I try to find something to make. So for the last few days, I either eat junk that I really don't even want but am just starving, or I only eat once a day when I go get a salad or sushi or something like that. I'm to the point that even when I go to get something to eat, I want healthy food. It's just not that easy to get lol!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Critter said…

    I'm not good with titles either, that's why I started using my daily weigh in as most of my titles. Keep up the good work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home