bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Oh my, what a month it has been....I think I've felt every emotion under the sun...

My grandmother passed away very suddenly the weekend after thanksgiving... I'm still not sure if I've really grieved b/c I have been quite ok since it happened...maybe b/c we didn't have to watch her suffer, maybe b/c my father doesn't have so much stress on him now... I can't really put it into words, obv. no one is happy when such an integral member of the family passes away, but I've really been ok...I loved my grandmother dearly and plan to honor her memory and will miss her for the rest of my life...but I'm ok...

I met this guy who I've really started to like...I'm just so comfortable with him and am just getting to know him and we are enjoying ourselves...so we shall see where that will lead...

Compared to the beginning of the semester I've been soooooooo much happier, and I really hope that after being home for winter break, I can come back to school and have a much more organized start to the semester.... at the moment, except for one day, all my classes do start at 11:30 again, but I'm done earlier in the day...so no big gaps, which i am happy about...

and last but not least I am holding STEADY at 178-179! It has been great to break out of the 180's and I certainly plan on never seeing those numbers again! I do really plan to start hitting the gym again when I get home and make it a big part of my time when I get back to school next semester.... I'm ready to do this and do it right!

I'm done with school on Thursday, I just have one final monday night and one on Thursday...I'm not even worried about the Th. one, I just have to PASS the monday one...the next 2 days are going to be spent cramming! fun fun...

I want to wish all of you an amazing holiday season, and I hope that every single one of us take the time to look around and see everything that we have...I'm not wasting another day of my life living for tomorrow...after this past month I know that I want to make every single day special!

All my best,
Milana

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Critter said…

    I am sorry about your grandmother. It was strange when mine passed away too. We were sad but she live a very long good life so it was almost like we should celebrate her life instead of morn her death.

    Congrats on reaching the 170's, I hope to be there soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home