bloomingbeing

a 18 year old teen gaining control of her body... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Collegeeeee

Just a quick note to explain why i've been MIA...

Right now, im cleaning and packing and doing all that not so fun but kinda exciting stuff such as shopping for all the miscellanious crap one doesn't realize they use in day to day life.

I move in in 5 days, but mostly everyones left for school but mine in this area, so i have a lot of time to myself to get ready, both physically and emotionally. Im scared but excited, and cant wait to just be there!

My schedule for classes is very nice, one that im happy with as soon as i switch some stuff around, and im also making sure that i will have time to workout, i heard there are great gyms.....lol i didnt even bother to go see them when i was there!

Other than that, today was my last day of work......i think that little factor will help ALOT in terms of the random snacking......candy, chips, too much soup, muffins....that i did only at work for the most part.

I haven't been too good....going out for lots of goodbye meals and such....plus i havent worked out since my membership ran out, but im not feeling guilty. Just looking forward to living a much healthier lifestyle in college then i did in hs. I really feel like this new enviornment will be much better for me.

OK all, next time i write, i will probably be at school!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Critter said…

    Good luck in College!!!!! Let us know how it goes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home